Friday, May 22, 2009

Check out for the year - thanks

This is to all the class members...Just a note to say thank you for providing for an interesting, at time stimulating, and even fun experience this past semester. The class, at the end, pulled through, at least most of you did. Your end-of-year-project ans book reviews were excellent and worthy of an upper-level course. Our main problem was for you to get adjusted to a "blog" type class and for me to get used to SA students sending me material which I found was very hard to get back to them....I apologize if this caused a problem for some of you. However, I would like to thank you for your patience and hard work (again, most of you) and wish you the best. Please contact me if there is anything I can do for you in my capacity as a professor of chair of the Department of Communications Theatre Arts at Texas A&M-Kingsville....again, thanks
Bueno bye, y suerte
Dr. Manuel Flores

No comments:

Post a Comment