Friday, March 20, 2009

Catch Up Deadline - Friday, March 27

With Spring break gone at both campuses, starting this Monday, it is time to look at our past assignments and see what you own me. First of all, you must keep up with your assignments and turn them in to me in a timely manner. I have set a new and final deadline for the assignments in the first half of the semester. Every thing must be in to me by this coming Friday, March 27. No exceptions. Failure to turn in your test or any of the assignments will result in a grade of zero for that assignment or test. Okay? Below is a list of students at the assignments they have yet to turn in.

1. Patricia Barrios - Complete (thank you).
2. Jennifer Casanova - My records show you owe me all the assignments and your test. Please call.
3. Liz Hernandez - My records show you owe me all the assignments and your test. Please call.
4. Roy Porter - You owe me Chapter 4, Chapter 5-6, Chapter 6 and Chapter 7.
5. Shaun Springfield - My records show you owe me all the assignments and your test. Please call.
6. Linda Tomasini - You owe me Chapter 6 and Chapter 7
7. Katherne Valadez - You owe me Chapter 4, Chapter 5 Chapter 5-6, Chapter 6 and Chapter 7.
8. Brent Walker - You owe me Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 5-6, Chapter 6 and Chapter 7.
9. David Brott -You owe me Chapter 4, Chapter 5, and Chapter 6.
10. Joe Hamon - You owe me Chapter 5, Chapter 5-6, Chapter 6 and Chapter 7.
11. Phillip Johnson - My records indicate you dropped the course.
12. Michelle Leal - My records show you owe me all the assignments and your test. Please call
13. Krystleskye Limon - Complete (thank you)
14. Sasha Rodrigez - My records show you owe me all the assignments except your test. Please call.
15. Gregory Stelfox -My records show you owe me all the assignments and your test. Please call.

It is possible an email could have gotten lost or a paper you turned in misplaced. However, it is your responsibility to get a copy to me as soon as possible. Thank you very much for taking time to review this blog. Please catch up. We will be moving pretty fast the remainder of the semester and I would appreciate your cooperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment